"The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change." - Carl Rogers
"Freedom is what you do with what has been done to you." - Jean-Paul Sartre
We all strive for connection, worthiness and satisfaction in our lives. With life's challenges we can feel stuck, and even perhaps hopeless, powerless and worn. Often people seek counselling when they feel overwhelmed and unable to cope. By working together, we can create a path for you to empower yourself and go deeper to see clearly and get back to feeling like yourself again.
Eden Clinical Counselling offers support for the following concerns. Please contact me for more information. If what you are experiencing does not fit in the list below, please touch base and I will support you in finding an appropriate resource.
- Trauma (EMDR)
- Pregnancy, Postpartum and Post-Adoption adjustment and mood disturbances
- Youth Counselling (age 10+)
- Grief and Loss
- Parenting support (concerns such as parent-teen conflict, divorce and separation, family crisis, child behavioural concerns)
- Substance Use (youth and adults)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Family and relationship stress and conflict
- Life transition and adjustment concerns
In-person counselling sessions are available in Salmon Arm, BC. However, both telephone and internet counselling modalities are available for individuals in other communities of British Columbia.
A note to teens: When you come to see me, what you say is private (except for a few circumstances that we can chat about.) Your parents or caregivers do not have the rights to information contained in your file. You are in the driver's seat for who is told what.